My Freshman Experience
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

Well thanks to Ms. Nadel i am in this club called FEA [Future Educators of America]. Ms. Concepcions our club leader recomended the book Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. This book is very interesting even though i am still in chapter three. Its is very shoking of what happens to a girl. This book is about a girl that is telling her story from heaven of how her neighbor raped and murdered her. It is very harsh book because of the details, but after all the book is just telling story.

This book is conveying a message to be careful with the people you trust because you never know who would stab you in the back. And like how Ms. Nadel says "Trust can take years to build up, but seconds to shatter".

So as a classmate, student, or friend i recomend for others to read this book and join the journey of this inocent victim.
Slid down the rainbow at 3:53 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
About Me
Hi, my name is Vanessa. This is my first blog that i've ever made. I tried my best to make my peers happy. I hope you like it. Thx VaNe