My Freshman Experience
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Looking Ahead: Resolution 2009
As we all know the moment we've been all expecting is here. It is time for change. My resolution for 2009 is:
  1. Finish water polo. This year i want to join the Water Polo team in my school and my resolution is to finish it. I say this because many things that i start, i don't finish it. First, i am going to join water polo and even if i think its to hard i am going to continue the sport so that i can finish it.
  2. Loose weight. Well of course i gained weight over Winter break because of the holiday foods. I have a goal to weigh in so i am going to try my best. First, by joining water polo i am going to do a lot of exercise[which i loose weight]. But instead just doing that when i get home i am going to do an hour more of exercise and eat healthy.
  3. Get an A in English. Well English i a very challenging class for me. I got in the first grading period a C by 1 point i could have gotten an A which really sucks. So i am going to force myself to get and A to make myself proud. First i am going to study a lot. Then, i am going to be on top of all the work making sure i do the best i can. Also, whenever i have a concern or something i would let the teacher know.
  4. Balance my grades in school with sports. The first grading period i was in Swimming, which is a very interesting sport. But it was really hard to balance my grades with the sport. You really have to be committed to do this. But now that i have experience with swimming, Water Polo is going to be easy and i am going to know how to balance my grades to get good grades.
  5. Get straight A's in a marking period. I have never gotten a C in my report card, so this year it really hit me when i saw that C. The rest of my classes i have A's so i am going to change that C into an A so that i can get straight A's. I am going to be on top of my grades and i am not going to let it slip.
  6. Get Principle Honor Roll. I am a really great student and i really want to get Principle Honor Roll. First, i have to be on top of my grades. Then, make sure that i get all A's so that i can get the Principle Honor Roll.
Slid down the rainbow at 12:15 PM
1 Comments:
  • At March 6, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Blogger polo said…

    HEY VANESSA,
    I THINK YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT 9TH GRADE YEAR! LEARNING TO SWIM AND NOW PLAYING POLO THAT IS AWESOME. IT'S GREAT THAT ACADEMICS IS A PRIORITY FOR YOU.
    COACH

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
About Me
Hi, my name is Vanessa. This is my first blog that i've ever made. I tried my best to make my peers happy. I hope you like it. Thx VaNe