My Freshman Experience
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
My Favorite Book From Childhood!!

My favorite book from my childhood is If You Give A Mouse A Cookie.
This is my favorite childhood book because it is very interesting. This book is about how a boy meets this very needy mouse. Then the boy want to give the mouse a cookie not knowing that the mouse was going to ask for these many things one after another. When you read this book your going to have a smile on your face and going to want to have a cookie with a glass of milk. Another reason this is my favorite childhood book because its a picture book and it is very detailed. Its shows every thing that the mouse asks for, so basically your seeing everything thats happening in the book. So give you my word your going to like this book!! So go out and read it!!
Slid down the rainbow at 1:39 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
About Me
Hi, my name is Vanessa. This is my first blog that i've ever made. I tried my best to make my peers happy. I hope you like it. Thx VaNe