My Freshman Experience
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
JigSaw Reading

  • What is the title of the Article?
It's a Green Thing
  • What page or pages its on?
Pages 26-27
  • Who wrote the article?
Ashley Cisneros
  • What is the article about?
This article is about recycling.
  • What 3 things does the article talk about?
It talks about these two groups that are in Florida High Schools that recycle and are having
fun, tips to help you get started, and the little things you can do to conserve energy and
resources.
  • How is this article helpful?
This article is helpful because it is telling the readers what other people have done to help
our environment. This at the same time is inspiring us to go out there and help.
  • How can this article be helpful to me?
This article can be helpful to me because any where i am i can remember the purpose of
this article and recycle.
Slid down the rainbow at 3:23 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
About Me
Hi, my name is Vanessa. This is my first blog that i've ever made. I tried my best to make my peers happy. I hope you like it. Thx VaNe